utorok 25. januára 2011

Fabulous

Milujem túto ženu. Jej postava je dostatočnou náplasťou nato, že chudák Sarah Jessica Parker je mizerná herečka.






"I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you people. "

"Fuck me badly once, shame on you. Fuck me badly twice, shame on me."

"Men cheat for the same reason that dogs lick their balls... because they can."

"The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don't know how to screw you."

"Last night I could not stop thinking about a Big Mac. I finally had to get dressed, go out and pick up a guy. "

"No smoking in bars? What's next, no fucking in bars?"




Foto: we♥it

3 komentáre:

  1. "I can't color enough, I would color all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box."
    Samantha je prostě úžasně svá :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. vsetky su lepsie ako carrie. aj herecky, aj roly. samantha je proste gorgeous :D no ja mam najradsej charlotte :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za tvoj komentár !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...